Revolutionary Technology in Sludge Management
Looking for new ways to manage sludge, reduce operational costs, meet more stringent environmental regulations while creating a lasting revenue stream and increasing GHG credits? Partner with Boost and realize the benefits!
Solutions for Wastewater Treatment Plants
- Reduce the amount of disposable sludge by over 80%
- Save 40-60% costs of sludge and biosolids management
- Increase anaerobic digestion rates by up to 50%
- Reduce digester footprint + increase its capacity
- Shorter retention time (less than 8 days)
- Produce Class A biosolids
- Recover more energy and nutrients
- Reduce your carbon footprint and gain carbon credits
- Defer major treatment process upgrades
- Efficiently recover renewable phosphorus for a guaranteed revenue stream as a valuable fertilizer
Struvite (magnesium-ammonium-phosphate) forms as a solid matrix in many biological Wastewater Treatment Plants leading to operational problems if left untreated. Through the use of phosphorus recovery technology, struvite build up can be reduced in pipes and a commercial, market-ready fertilizer can be produced. MW-AOP technology releases nutrients in soluble forms and allows for increased phosphorus recovery.
Reduced Ops and Maintenance Costs – Lasting Revenue Stream – Better for the Environment
Now That’s Smart Business!
Our commitment to you!
Our team of experts will work with you to assess your specific needs and design an economically viable solution.