Revolutionary Technology in Sludge Management
Biodegradable Organic Waste Management
MW-AOP technology is being used as part of renewable energy projects, converting organics into renewable natural gas. MW-AOP breaks up the biodegradable organic waste allowing for higher recovery of gas. In addition, opportunity to process food waste along-side biosolids in a renewable energy facility dramatically increases the available feedstock for such facilities.
Solutions for Biodegradable Waste
- Lower the volumes (40-50%) of disposable sludge
- Improve sludge, biodegradability for enhanced energy (biogas/methane) production and recovery
- Savings from: increased biogas yield, reduced sludge off-site hauling costs, reduced use of chemicals for dewatering
- Overall, lower operational and maintenance costs
- GHG credits
- Pathogen free, disposable sludge
- Reduce your carbon footprint
Our commitment to you!
Our team of experts will work with you to assess your specific needs and design an economically viable solution.